- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Product name Mulberry Extract
Latin name Morus alba L
Test Method UV/HPLC
Active ingredients Anthocyanins (by HPLC) 5-35%, Anthocyanidins (by UV) 5-25%
Appearance Deep violet fine powder
Mulberry can be food and also medicine. In Chinese medicine, mulberries are sweet and sour, slightly cold. They function on heart, liver, kidney as tonic. With blood circulation, nourishing yin yang, thirst, dry intestines and other effects, attending Yinxue caused the dizziness, tinnitus, palpitations, irritability, insomnia, weak waist, premature graying, thirst, dry mouth, dry stool embolism.
1. Inhibiting activities against a-glycosidase;
2. Inhibiting activities against viruses;
3. Inhibiting activities against tumor metastasis;
4. Inhibiting activities against a-amylase;
5. Blood sugar lowering activities;
6. Free radical scavenging activities.
Application pharmaceutical health care products, beverage and food additives.