- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
English name: Guarana extract
Latin Name: Paullinia cupana Kunth
CAS No.: 58-08-2
Molecular Weight: 194.19
Active ingredients: caffeine
Specification: 10%, 20%
Use Part : seed
Appearance: yellow brown powder
Mesh size:80 Mesh
Test Method: HPLC
1. Guarana is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue.
2. It is a frequent addition to energy and weight loss products.
3. Some people also use guarana to treat low blood pressure and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to prevent malaria and dysentery.
4. It is also used to enhance sexual desire, to increase urine flow, and as an astringent.
5. Other uses include treatment of ongoing diarrhea, fever, heart problems, headache, joint pain, backache, and heat stress.
6. In food manufacturing, guarana has been used as a flavoring ingredient in beverages and candy.