- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)
BCAA is an amino acid having aliphatic side-chains with a branch (a carbon atom bound to more than two other carbon atoms). Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine and valine. The BCAA powder are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, accounting for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals.
1. BCAA supports extreme muscle growth;
2. BCAA builds strength and tremendous power;
3. Timed release to support anti-catabolic effects;
4. BCAA supportS increased strength and mass;
5. Leucine critical for mTOR signal for protein synthesis;
6. BCAA and leucine may support improved recovery and reduced soreness;
7. BCAA promote increased endurance exercise capacity;
8. BCAA supplementation provides support against catabolism;
9. Leucine and muscle protein metabolism.