- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Wheat Grass Powder (Triticum aestivum L.)
Wheat grass is the young grass of the wheat plant, Triticum aestivum. It grows in temperate regions throughout Europe and the United States and can live indoors or outdoors. Many people grow their own wheat grass by putting wheat seeds in water and then harvesting the leaves. Wheat grass is a natural source of vitamins and antioxidants, including:Vitamins A, E, and B 1, Calcium, Selenium, Magnesium, Iron. One ounce of wheat grass juice is equivalent to the vitamin and mineral content of 1 ounce of fresh vegetables.
Other Name: Dehydrated Wheat Grass Powder
Part Used: Whole Herb
Appearance : Green Fine Powder
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Health Benefits of Organic Wheat Grass Powder:
1. Immunomodulation ("normalisation" of damaged cells and tissues)
2. Bone growth
3. Protein synthesis in muscle and other tissue
4. Antioxidant effects
5. Enhances fat metabolism to reduce weight
6. Stabilizes blood glucose
7. Preserves nerve cell function
8. Joint protection
9. Enhances immunity
10. Restores skin thickness
1. Applied in Nutritional supplements.
2. Applied in Health food products.
3. Applied in Pharmaceutical products.
4. Applied in Health Care products.
5. Health food and food additive.