- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Ellagic Acid (Hexahydroxydiphenic Acid)
Ellagic acid, which is a dimer derivative of gallic acid, is a polyphenol dilactone. It not only exists in the form of dissociation, and more are in the form of condensation (such as tannins, glycosides, etc.) in nature. The color reaction of Ellagic acid and Ferric chloride is blue. The sulfuric acid is yellow. It's a powerful antioxidant, It can clear the body of carcinogenic toxin and improve immunity.
1. Preventing carcinoma of colon, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, etc;
2. Enhancing human immunity;
3. Sedation and lowering blood pressure;
4. Owning stronger antioxidation;
5. Whitening, dispeling spot, anti-wrinkle and delaying skin aging.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into capsule to prevent cancer, lower blood pressure and resist oxidation.
2. Applied in food field, it is usually used as food antioxidants.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it mainly used in whitening, dispeling spot, anti-wrinkle and delaying skin aging.