- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus)
Hops, known botanically as humulus lupulus, is a plant commonly known for its use in the beer brewing industry. However, hops extract are also used in herbal medicine. Hops have a history of use in China to treat leprosy and tuberculosis, according to Purdue University. Today beer hops extract is marketed as a sleep aid and for reproductive health. As with all herbal medicine, consult your doctor before taking hops extract.
1. Beneficial for insomnia and nervousness;
2. Valuable as a support for the nervous system;
3. Help to stimulate appetite , dispel flatulence, and relieve intestinal cramps;
4. It can be usefully combined with valerian for coughs and nervous spasmodic conditions;
5. Diuretic properties and can be taken for various problems with water retention and excess uric acid;
6. The hormonal effect of brewing beer hops p.e were noticed when female gatherers of the plants got their menstrual cycles early.
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in health product field;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
Please find CoA attached.