- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum)
Milk thistle is a unique herb which contains a natural compound called Silymarin. It is also knownby the names our ladies thistle, marian thistle, and wild artichoke. This plant is called Milk thistle, because the leaves of the plant have white veins that look as if milk was spilled upon them- according to legend,the milk of the virgin mary. Silymarin nourishes the liver. The liver acts as the body filter constantly cleansing to protect you from toxins. Potent antioxidant properties and rejuvenating actions help to keep the liver strong & healthy.
1. Milk thistle extract can protect the liver by promoting the growth of new liver cells;
2. Milk thistle extract powder is an antioxidant or free radical scavenger;
3. Milk thistle extract will promote the secretion of bile and inflammation;
4. Milk thistle extract powder prevent the damage of alcohol,chemical toxin and heavy metals.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health product field;
3. Uses as food additived.