- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Cherry Powder (Malpighia glabra L.)
Acerola, Malpighia glabra L.(family Malpighiaceae) is a tropical evergreen fruit bearing shrub or small tree with spreading branches on a short trunk. It is usually 2–3 m (6.6–9.8 ft) tall, but sometimes reaches 6 m (20 ft) in height. Common names include Acerola, Barbados Cherry, West Indian Cherry and Wild Crape myrtle. Acetola cherry is the fruit of the Acerola bush, a native plant of the West Indies. It stands out among other fruits for its high Vitamin C content - It is one of the richest known sources. Besides Vitamin C, Acerola also is rich in other nutrients, including carotenoids and anthocyanin-compound with antioxidant activity.
1. Helps the growth tissue.
2. Help repair of tissue.
3. Aids in the production of anti-stress hormones.
4. Important role in the human metabolism.
5. Protects against the harmful effects of pollution.
6. Helps to protect against infection.
7. Increases the absorption of iron.
8. May reduce cholesterol levels.
9. Helps high blood pressure.
10. Helps to prevent arthrosclerosis.
11. Essential to aid collagen formation.
12. Protects against blood clotting and bruising.
13. Promotes the healing of wounds and burns.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.