- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Soy has long been used for many health benefits. Over the past 20 years, numerous clinical studies have confirmed its benefits, particularly in reducing the risk of heart disease. Beginning in October 1999, the Food and Drug Administration approved allowing soy manufacturers to claim that eating soy as part of a low-fat, low cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. Soy lecithin is a form of human cell membrane, particularly important component of brain cells, its human cell growth, metabolism and regulate the physiological functions of organs heart and brain play an important role. Lecithin contains choline is an essential component nutrients, at the same time is a good natural emulsifier and fat metabolism in the body to purify the blood and body care has a unique effect.
1. Soybean lecithin used to prevent and treat atherosclerosis;
2. Soybean lecithin will prevent or delay the occurrence of dementia;
3. Soybean lecithin can break down the body of toxins,owns the effective of white-skin;
4. Soybean lecithin with the function of reducing serum cholesterol levels, prevent cirrhosis, and contribute to the recovery of liver function;
5. Soybean lecithin will help to eliminate fatigue, intensify the brain cells, improving the result of nervous tension caused by impatience, irritability and insomnia.
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in health product field;
3. Applied in cosmetics field;
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field.