- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense)
Red Clover widely distributes in Europe, the British Isles, China and many other countries. It is one of the worlds oldest agricultural crops, widely cultivated as a fodder crop and as a source of hay for cattle and sheep. It has long been used in Western herbal traditions as a blood purifier.
1. Red Clover Extract Improve health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties.
2. Red Clover Extract Treatment of skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis),
3. Red Clover ExtractTreatment of respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough)
4. Red Clover Extract prevention of prostate disease.
5. Red Clover Extract Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering.
6. Red clover isoflavones play in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thus alleviate the suffering.
7. Red Clover Extract Maintain bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
8. Red Clover Extract Raise high density lipoprotein cholesterol.
1. Applied in cosmetics field;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical industry;
3. Applied in health product field.
PLease find the CoA attached.