- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Raspberry Powder (Rubus corchorifolius L. f.)
Raspberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant strength, particularly due to their dense contents of ellagic acid (from ellagotannins), quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins, cyanidins, pelargonidins,catechins, kaempferol and salicylic acid. Yellow raspberries and others with pale-colored fruits are lower in anthocyanins.
Raspberry powder contains Raspberry Ketone found in raspberries. It is a recent discovery from the raspberry that is already known for its many antioxidant properties, and Raspberry Ketone is proving to be a source of keen interest for many people in the fitness and weight loss world.
Other Name: Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder
Specification: Fruit Powder
Appearance: Red Powder
Used Part: Fruit
Mesh Size: >80 Mesh
Shelf Life: 2 Years
1. Raspberry Powder has been used throughout history as a supplement, as well as in manymedicines;
2. Raspberry Powder is known to be high in antioxidants, which helps to keep the bodyfunctioning properly despites the advance of age;
3. Raspberry Powder has also been thought to help relax the blood vessels, which can help to avoid heart problems and other disorders;
4. Raspberry Powder has led to an interesting conclusion that raspberries may be agoodsource of nutrients that can help lead to weight loss.
5. Raspberry Powder helps to relieve inflammation.
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in the Functional food field;
3. Applied in the Health products field;
4. Applied in the Cosmetic field.