- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Dragon Fruit Powder (Hylocereus undulatus Britt)
Also known as the Dragon Fruit, the Dragon Fruit is a stunningly beautiful fruit with an intense colour and shape, magnificent flowers and a delicious taste. Once only seen in the finest restaurants it is fast becoming common-place throughout Australia as a garnish and a delicious fresh fruit. To eat the fruit serve chilled and cut in half. Scoop out the flesh and seeds much like a kiwi fruit.
Dragon Fruit is rich in nutrients, with the unique features that contains rare plant albumin and anthocyanins, that rare plant contains. It is rich in vitamins and water-soluble dietary fiber. Dragon fruit are cool, in a natural state, it is ripe in the summer, sweet, and juicy.
Other Name: Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit Powder
Specification: Freeze dried Powder
Appearance: Purple Red Powder
Mesh Size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Fruit
Shelf Life: 2 Years
1. Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
2. Rich in Fiber and Protein
3. Good for Diabetes
4. Contains Healthy Fats
5. Loaded with Antioxidants
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Protects the Heart
8. Helps in Digestion
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.