- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium vitis-idaea Linn.)
Bilberry is a perennial, ornamental shrub that is commonly found in various climates in damp woodlands and moorlands. In the United States they are known as huckleberries, and there are over 100 species with similar names and fruit throughout the Europe, Asia and North America. The English call them whortleberries. The Scots know them as blaeberries. Bilberry has been used as a medicinal herb since the 16th century.
Other Name: Bilberry Fruit Powder
Part Used: Friut
Appearance: Purple Red Powder
Specifications: Straight Powder
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidins
Shelf life: 2 Years
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging, helpful to improve skin situation, it's effective in fading out freckle, wrinkle and making skin smooth.
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
1.It can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
2.It can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;
3.It is used in medical and health products;
4.It is used in cosmetic.