- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum)
Dandelion extract is an herb derived from the common plant/weed called dandelion. A common garden herb that is considered a pesky weed, the root of the dandelion has actually been used for centuries for its medicinal and healing properties to treat liver disorders. Its rich blend of nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, calcium and silicon make the dandelion root a powerful herb to treat the skin, detoxify the system, treat disorders such as gallstones and stomach problems, and help maintain a healthy heart.
1) It is a general stimulant to the system, but especially to the urinary organs, and is chiefly used in kidney and liver disorders;
2) Dandelion is also used as a remedy for hemorrhoids, gout, rheumatism, eczema, other skin conditions, and diabetes.
3) It is used to induce milk production in nursing mothers and to soothe inflamed breast tissue.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.