- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Carrot Powder (Daucus carota L. var. sativa Hoffm.)
The Carrot Powder is a root vegetable, usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist. It has a crisp texture when fresh. The most commonly eaten part of a carrot is a taproot, although the greens are sometimes eaten as well. It is a domesticated form of the wild carrot Daucus carota, native to Europe and southwestern Asia. The domestic carrot has been selectively bred for its greatly enlarged and more palatable, less woody-textured edible taproot.Most Carrot Powder cultivars are about 88% water, 7% sugar, 1% protein, 1% fibre, 1% ash, and 0.2% fat.
Carrot contains a lot of carotene, invigorating the liver bright purpose effect, also can cure night blindness.
Other Name: Dehydrated Carrot Powder
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Orange Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Beta Carotene
Shelf Life: 2 Years
1. Help to keep the lubrication and transparency of cornea, promote the health of the eyes.
2. It is one of the most effective antioxidants against free radicals.
3. Strengthen the immune system, strengthen the resistance.
4. Cataracts, help protect eyes crystal fiber section.
5. Prevention of cardiovascular disease.
6. Converted into vitamin A to help keep skin and mucous membrane of the organs within thecavity system normalization.
7. Coloring agents, Nutrition Enhancer.
1. Applied in health food beverage & supplement, food Additive.
2. Applied in health care products.
3. Applied in medical purpose.
4. Applied in cosmetics.