- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Ginger Powder (Zingiber officinale Roscoe)
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinale has been used as a medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example, ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions.
In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger continues to be valued around the world as an important cooking spice and is believed to help the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even painful menstual periods. Native to Asia where its use as a culinary spice spans at least 4,400 years, ginger grows in fertile, moist, tropical soil.
Other Name: Dried Ginger Powder
Specification: Straight Powder
Appreance: Yellow powder
Flavor: Typical of ginger flavor
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2. Ginger powder therapeutic properties help stimulate blood circulation, cleanse the bowels and kidneys,remove toxins from the body and nourish the skin.
3. Inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny;
4. Ginger powder is good treat morning and motion sickness, nausea and stomachache;
5. Strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
1. Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckless and wrinkle-free;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, ginger powder will promot blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3. Applied in food field,as the raw material of food, ginger powder not only nutritious and good for stomach, but aslo have the function of detoxication.