- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Medicinal Morinda Root Extract (Morinda officinalis How.)
Medicinal Morinda Root is also commonly known as Bajitian. Medicinal Morinda Root is a member of the Rubiaceae family. It can be found in Malaysia and Australia although it is making its way to parts of Asia, China, and India. The applicable parts of morinda are the fruits, leaves, flowers, stems, bark, and roots. Morinda root contains potassium, vitaminC, beta-sitosterol, carotene, vitamin A, flavone glycosides, linoleic acid, capric acid, ursolic acid, rutin, and other constituents. Morinda citrifulia has a pungent, sweet taste.
Other Name: Medicinal Morinda Root Extract Powder
Specification: 10:1 20:1
Use Part: Root
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Test Method: UV
1. Improving Kidney weak and enhancing sexual performance
2. Enhancing Learning and Memory
3. Strengthening tendons and bones, dewetting & fending off the cold
4. Anti-aging, anti-fatigue, anti-depressants
5. Enhancing immunity, resistancing to disease
6. Lowering high blood pressure
7. Curing infertility and sexual apathy of women
1. Applied in cosmetic field.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in health product field.