- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Baicalein (Scutellaria baicalensis)
Baicalin is a flavone found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellarialateriflora (blue skullcap). It is a component of Chinese medicinal herb Huang-chin (Scutellaria baicalensis) and one of the chemical ingredients of Sho-Saiko-To, an herbal supplement.Baicalin is a known prolyl endopeptidase inhibitor, induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells,and affects the GABA receptors.
1. Scutellaria baicalensis extract be used for the treatment of paralysis after cerebrovascular disease;
2. Scutellaria baicalensis extract can remove oxygen free radicals, but also inhibit the melanin formation;
3. Scutellaria baicalensis extract will reduce cerebral vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, increase cerebral blood flow and has anti-platelet aggregation effect;
4. Scutellaria baicalensis extract has antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-metamorphosis and antispasmodic effect.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field,scutellaria baicalensis extract powder can be used as raw materials;
2. Applied in cosmetics field, scutellaria baicalensis extract powder can be used as raw materials.