- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
White Willow Extract (Salix babylonica L.)
Other Name: White Willow Extract Powder
Mol. formula: C13H18O7
Mol. weight: 286.29
Specification: Salicin 15% ~ 98% 10:1
Active Ingredient: Salicin
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
White willow contains salicin, which the body converts to salicylic acid and has the same effect on the body as aspirin without any of the side effects. In fact, white willow extract was the basis for the synthesis of aspirin.
History of usage of white willow goes back as far as 500 BC when ancient Chinese healers began using it to control pain. Native Americans also discovered the value of the willow tree for relieving pain from headaches and rheumatism and reducing fevers.
1. It has the same effect on the body as aspirin without any of the side effects;
2. Anti-inflammation, fever relief, an analgesic, Relieve acute and chronic pain, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps;
3. Anti-rheumatism and function of constringency, an astringent, control arthritis discomforts. Some arthritis sufferers taking white willow bark have experienced reduced swelling and inflammation, and eventually increased mobility, in the back, knees, hips, and other joints.
1. Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections.
3. Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.
Certificates of Anaysis
|Physical & Chemical Control|
|Loss On Drying||≤5.0%||4.15%|
|Total plate count||≤1000 CFU/g||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100 CFU /g||Complies|