- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.)
Part used: Fruit
Specification: Tribulus Saponins ≥ 40%, 50%, 70%, 90%, UV; Protodioscin ≥ 20%, 40%, HPLC
Tribulus terrestris, also known as puncture vine, is a herb that has been used in the traditional medicine of China and India for centuries. People use the fruit, leaf, and root as medicine for wide-ranging complaints. Tribulus is used in the treatment of urinary disorders and impotence, kidney disease and gravel, disease of the genitor-urinary system, calculus affections, gout etc. It is also useful for uterine disorders, diseases of the heart, and many other conditions. As a support ingredient contained in a wider supplement blend, tribulus may provide some benefits to those individuals interested in maintaining testosterone levels in the normal range (overtrained athletes and dieters).
1. Relieving muscle spasm and cramps;
2. Increases strength and lean muscle mass;
3. Depressing pressure, regulating blood fat, and reducing cholesterol;
4. Tribulus is most often used for infertility, erectile dysfunction and low libido;
5. It is also used for stimulating appetite and as an astringent, tonic, and mood enhancer.
1. Pregnant or nursing women should not use tribulus;
2. People with hormone-dependent conditions, such as breast or prostate cancer, should not use tribulus.