- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Shiitake Mushroom Extract (Lentinula edodes.)
CAS No.: 37339-90-5
Appearance: Brown Powder
Specification: Polysaccharides 10%-40%
Shiitake mushroom is regarded as a good health-promoting fungus that is rich in protein and short of fat. Recent studies have traced shiitakes' legendary benefits to an active compound contained in these mushrooms called lentinan. Among lentinan's healing benefits is its ability to power up the immune system, strengthening its ability to fight infection and disease. Against influenza and other viruses, lentinan has been shown to be even very effective; it even improves the immune status of individuals infected with HIV, the virus that can cause AIDS.
1. Shiitake mushroom contains many active components such as Lentinula edodes polysaccharide, protein, amino acids, polypeptide and so on.
2. Atherosclerotic disease, lower cholesterol;
3. Helping fight infection, disease & viruses;
4. Obstacles hypertension and blood supply;
5. Powerful antioxidant properties;
6. The prevention of myocardial infarction;
7. Good natural source of vitamin D;
8. Strengthen the immune system, prevent infection;
9. Possess a digestive system, liver and pancreatic cancer;