- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Oleanolic Acid (Olea europaea L.)
Common Name: Hemsleya chinensis cogn./ Ligustrum lucidum Ait.
Part Used: Root / Fruit
CAS No.: 508-02-1
Specification: Oleanolic Acid 98%
Oleanolic acid has been marketed in China as an oral drug for human liver disorders. Oleanolic acid extract and ursolic acid are triterpenoid compounds that exist in food widely, medicinal herbs and other plants. This review summarizes the pharmacological studies on these two triterpenoids. Both oleanolic acid and ursolic acid are effective in protecting against chemically induced liver injury in laboratory animals.
1. Anti-microbial activity & Strong anti-HIV activity;
2. A major protector of cells against oxidative and electrophile stress;
3. Hair Growth Stimulant;
4. Lower serum alanine aminotransferase;
5. Treating virus hepatitis, acute icteric hepatitis and chronic hepatitis;
6. Anti infammatory & Anti tumors effects