- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Mangosteen Extract (Garcinia mangostana)
Plant Part Used: Husk or Fruit Rind
CAS NO.: 6147-11-1 (α-mangostin); 90-47-1(Polyphenol)
Specification: 10%, 20%, 30%, 90% α-Mangostin HPLC; 20%, 27% polyphenol UV; 25:1; 10:1; 20:1
People have used this waste rind as a traditional medicine for the treatment of abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentery, infected wound, suppuration and chronic ulcer. The rind of mangosteen was found to be a rich source ofvarious phyto chemcals including tannins, and more than 40 xanthones with α- β- and γ-mangostin as the dominating ones (Alpha-mangostin is the highest component).
1. Weight loss and improve digestive function.
2. Anti-aging; Anti-cancer; Anti-bacterial;
3. Support microbiological balance;
4. Help the immune system and improve joint flexibility;
5. Treat diarrhea, infections & tuberculosis;
6. Antioxidant: Ridding of free radicals, aging and the prevention and treatment of disorders caused by the radicals: cardiovascular diseases, chronic diseases, skin diseases, eye disease and so on.