- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Birch Bark Extract (Betula Platyphylla)
CAS No.: 473-98-3 / 472-15-1
Plant Part Used: Bark
Specifications: Betulin50%, 70%, 90%, 98%; Betulinic acid 70%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 98%
Birch bark has been shown to act as a laxative and diuretic, and many consume it orally to treat their gout, rheumatism and kidney stones. In fact, one of the plant’s chemical components, Betulinic acid, is currently being tested as a promising cancer treatment. The water soluble form of the acid inhibited the growth of human prostate cancer cells by nearly 96%, according to a Weill Cornell research team. Some researchers believe that it has the ability to destroy tumor cells and slow the growth of both HIV and melanoma.
1. Lowering cholesterol;
2. Anti-inflammatory, anti-HIV;
3. Decreasing insulin sensitivity;
4. Treating the effects of metabolic syndrome;
5. Effecting against some melanomas or cancer;
6. Treating several forms of herpes and even AIDS;
7. Betulinic can be used as adaptogenic and used to refer to a natural herb product that increases the body's resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue;
8. Betulinic santi-inflammatory and skin soothing abilities are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and warts.