- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Ginseng Extract (Acanthopanacis Senticosi)
CAS No.: 90045-38-8
Plant Part Used: Root
Specification: Ginsenosides 0.4%, 20%, 27%, 30% by HPLC; Ginsenosides 5%, 8%, 10%, 20%, 27%, 30%, 80%, 85% by UV; 8:1; 10:1; 20:1
Ginseng is a plant characterized by a fleshy root and a single stalk with green oval-shaped leaves. It is a perennial plant that can live more than a century. Ginseng extract is typically derived from the root of this plant. As an herbal supplement, the extract has long been prized for its reputation of having anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and antioxidant properties. It is also used in the homeopathic treatment of conditions, including depression, stress, low libido and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Ginseng extract is a common ingredient in energy drinks, ginseng tea and diet aids. Other related products include chewing gum, candy, deodorant, and hair gel. Ginseng extract can improve balance, help prevent diabetes, cure anemia and strengthen the gastrointestinal system.
1. Treating cardiovascular conditions and diabetes;
2. Regulating cholesterol levels and improving the symptoms of heart disease;
3. Increasing collagen production and reducing facial wrinkles;
4. Reducing mental stress and anxiety;
5. Increasing mental clarity and alertness;
6. Stimulating the immune and nervous system;
7. Preventing the growth of certain types of cancer cells;
8. Lowering cholesterol levels and blood sugar;
9. Reducing fatigue and improving athletic endurance;
10. Increasing testosterone levels and sperm production.