- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Flaxseed Extract (Linum usitatissimum L.)
CAS No.: 148244-82-0
Part Used: Seed
Specification: 20%~80% Flax Seco-isolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG)
Appearance: Light yellow to yellowish-brown fine powder
Flaxseed extract is a kind of plant lignan most notably found in flaxseed. Seco-isolariciresinol diglucoside, or SDG is existed as its main bioactive components. SDG is classified as a phytoestrogen since it is a plant-derived, nonsteroid compound that possesses estrogen-like activity. It can also prevent for apoplexy, hypertension, blood clots, arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia. In addition, SDS is beneficial for diabetes and CHD. Plant lignans are polyphenolic substances derived from phenylalanine via dimerization of substituted cinnamic alcohols.
1. Lose weight. Can burn surplus fat of Body.
2. Prevents Arrhythmia;
3. Reduces allergic reaction, reduces asthma, improves arthritis.
4. Prevents Apoplexy and Hypertension; Prevents Blood clots and Arteriosclerosis;
5. Lowering blood lipids, cholesterol and triglycerides, and preventing stroke and hypertension.
6. Ascension of anti-stress; Reducing the bad influence of hazardous chemicals produced when under pressure, control Stress, reduces depression and insomnia.
7. Improves Skin. Improves skin fat content, moistens the skin smooth, soft and flexible, make the skin breath and sweat to normal, to mitigate various skin problems.