- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Butterbur Extract (Petasites Hybridus.)
Plant Part Used: Root
CAS No.: 60102-37-6
Specification: 15% Petasins
The Butterbur (Petasites japonicus) has been a staple of the Japanese diet for many years and is one of the few vegetables native to Japan. Besides being recognized for its value as a staple food item it has also demonstrated anti-allergenic properties in recent studies and clinical trials.
1. Petasin is responsible for the antispasmodic properties of the plant by reducing;
2. Spasms in smooth muscle and vascular walls, in addition to providing;
3. An anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting leukotriene synthetics;
4. Petasin has been found to be treat migraine headache, asthma, bronchitis;
5. Butterbur has also been used for cough, urination and stomach problems.