- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Baicalin (Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi)
CAS No.: 21967-41-9
Part Used: Root
Specification: Baicalin 85% 90% 95% HPLC; SKU-Baicalin 20%~95% HPLC.
Scutellaria baicalensis extract comes from the root of Scutellaria Baicalensis Georgi. It is commonly used to treat upper respiratory tract infection and gastroenteritis, and the main active ingredient flavonoid baicalin can inhibit superantigen-induced inflammatory cytokines and chemokines.
1. Promoting secretion of bile but another ingredient wogonin does not have this effect. Baicalein can promote movements of extra body intestines of rabbits but wogonin does not have this effect.
2. Anti-histamine effect: alkaloids of huang qin possesses antihistamine effect.
3. Anti allergenic effect: alcohol extract of huang qin inhibits acute asthma attack and allergenic eczema. Baicalin has anti-toxin effect, inhibits permeability of capillaries and anti acetylcholine and anti anaphylaxis effects.
4. Prevents atherosclerosis, broad spectrum antibiotic effect.
5. Blood thinning effect: one of the ingredients, can promote an enzyme to produce nitrogen oxide, a potential for stroke and myocardiac infarction therapy.
6. The flavonoid baicalin inhibits superantigen-induced inflammatory cytokines and chemokines.
7. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory effects, anti-HIV activity, apoptosis induction and imbibition of colon aberrant crypts.