- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Bacopa Monniera Extract (Bacopa monnieri L.)
CAS No.: 93164-89-7
Part Used: Whole herb
Specification: 20%,50% Bacopasides By HPLC; 10:1
Bacopa monniera extract can protect from free radical damage in cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer. It has been used in traditional Ayurvedic treatment for epilepsy and asthma. It is also used in Ayurveda for ulcers, tumors, ascites, enlarged spleen, indigestion, inflammations, leprosy, anemia, and biliousness. Bacopa extracts modulate the expression of certain enzymes involved in generation and scavenging of reactive oxygen species in the brain.
1. Improving memory, mental clarity and longevity;
2. Improving intellect, consciousness and mental acuity;
3. Traditional treatment for epilepsy and asthma;
4. Reducing oxidation of fats in the bloodstream;
5. Decreases anxiety, restlessness and senility;
6. Calms the mind and promotes relaxation - Increasing protein synthesis and activity in brain cells;
7. Bacoside A enhance antioxidant defenses, increasing superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase (CAT) and glutathione peroxidase (GPX) activity.