- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Barberry Extract (Berberis Vulgaris)
CAS No.: 633-66-9
Part Used: Root
Specification: Berberine 10%; 5:1;20:1; Berberine Hydrochloride 97% ~98%
Barberry extract comes from the root of Berberis. Barberry widely used for medicinal purposes and help improve the immune system.The aqueous extract of barberry has beneficial effects on both the cardiovascular and neural system.
Berberine Hydrochloride is a conventional component in Chinese medicine, and characterized by a diversity of pharmacological effects. It has anti diabetic and anti lipid peroxidation activity, as well as an anti-atherosclerotic action, and also has neuroprotective properties and improves polycystic ovary syndrome. Berberine hydrochloride is widely used as an antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory drug, and has been used as a gastrointestinal remedy for thousands of years in China.
1. Treatment of essential hypertension;
2. Reduction of blood pressure and anti-hypertensive;
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory;
4. Good for stomachic;
5. It may fight bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections;
6. Help fight infections by stimulating white blood cells called macrophages.