- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Betulinic Acid (Betula Platyphylla)
CAS No.: 472-15-1
Part Used: Bark
Specification: Betulinic Acid 50%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 98%.
Betulinic acid is extracted from the bark of Betula Alba. Betulinic acid is a naturally occurring pentacyclic triterpenoid which has antiretroviral, antimalarial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as a more recently discovered potential as an anticancer agent, by inhibition of topo isomerase.
Betulinic acid can help facilitate the excretion of fluids and promote metabolic activity. It also alters tumour cells and endowed with antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties that protect the lung against the deleterious actions of LPS.
1. Anti-HIV, anti-cancer & anti-inflammatory;
2. Betulinic is used for preventing hyperlipidemia and Prostaglandin-Synthesis-Inhibitor;
3. Betulinic santi-inflammatory and skin soothing abilities are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and warts;
4. Betulinic can be used as adaptogenic and used to refer to a natural herb product that increases the body's resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue;
5. Anti-oxidant: Since betulinic contains vitamins B1, B2, A, C and E, Betulinic is also believed to work as an antioxidant capable of slowing or preventing the oxidation of other molecules.