- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Rutin (Styphnolobium Japonicum L.)
Plant Used: Flower bud
CAS No.: 153-18-4
Molecular Formula: C17H30O16
Molecular Weight: 610.52
Specification: Rutin 95% NF11; 98% Rutin DAB9, Rutin DAB10; Rutin 95%, 98%, 99% EP7 HPLC
Rutin is a flavonol glycoside comprised of the flavonol quercetin and the disaccharide rutinose. Rutin is found in many plants, especially the buckwheat plant Fagopyrum esculentum Moench, the flour of which is used to make pancakes. Other rich dietary sources of rutin include black tea and apple peels. Many, if not most, of rutin's possible activities can be accounted for, in part, by rutin's antioxidant activity. Rutin is a phenolic antioxidant and has been demonstrated to scavenge superoxide radicals.
2. Containing Vitamin P, protecting capillaries and prevent bruising;
3. Reducing the brittleness, dispelling lipids from the fat infiltrated liver.
4. Antivirus effect and restrain the activity of aldose reductase;
5. Keeping the vascular resistance and reduce its permeability;
6. Antivirus and inhibiting the aldose reductase effects;
1. It used to prevent stroke, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpura, and acute hemorrhagic nephritis.
2. The treatment of chronic bronchitis, efficiency reaches 84.8% and 98%.
3. Troxerutin as its derivatives used in the treatment of burns, arthritis & all kinds of vascular disease, has been the sale of goods abroad.