- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum L.)
Plant Part Used: Fruit
CAS NO.: 94-62-2
Specification: Piperine 50% to 99% by HPLC
Black pepper has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various diseases, and it has also been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat seizure disorders. A derivative of piperine, antiepilepsirine, has also been used in China to treat seizure disorders. Some recent research suggests that piperine may enhance the bioavailability of some drugs and nutritional substances.
Piperine is an alkaloid found naturally in plants belonging to the Piperaceae family, such as Piper nigrum L., commonly known as black pepper. Piperine is the major pungent substance in these plants and is isolated from the fruit of the black pepper and long pepper plants. Piperine comprises 1 to 99% of these plants.
1. Has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. Losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
3. Clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. Treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. Enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1. As pharmaceutical raw materials for arthritis, rheumatism, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products effective ingredients for improving blood circulation and soothing the nerves, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.