- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides L.)
Plant Part Used: Seed
Active Constituents: Omega-6 (linoleic acid), omega-3 (linolenic acid), omega-9 (oleic acid), vitamin E, alpha-tocopherols, carotenoids, vitamin C, amino acids, flavonoids, beta-sistosterols etc.
1. Wound healing due to its ability of repairing cells;
2. Increasing cardiovascular health, lowering cholesterol, and preventing atherosclerosis;
3. Antioxidant; Anti-inflammation; Anti-microbial;
4. Repairing the skin, protecting skin from UV radiation, and other skin disorders such as ulcers, dermatitis, eczema and acne;
5. Enhancing immune system;
6. Sea buckthorn is one of the most nutritious health foods, containing more than 190 biologically active compounds. This oil increases the capability of the body’s immune-system.