- Mitglied seit:
- letzte Aktivität:
Hawthorn Extract (Crataegus pinnatifida)
CAS No.: 84603-61-2
Part Used: Leaves, Fruits, Berry
Specification: 10:1 15:1 20:1; Vitexin 1.8%, 2% By HPLC; Flavonoids 5%, 20% By UV
Hawthorne Berry Extract is made from the tiny red berries that grow on the Hawthorne shrub. Hawthorne berries as well as the leaves and flowers have been used in traditional medical systems since ancient times. Hawthorne berry extract is widely used as a heart tonic, particularly in Europe.
1. Inhibiting thyroid peroxidase, anticancer and antibacterial;
2. Decreasing blood lipid, inhibiting platelet aggregation and spasmolysis;
3. Scavenging free radicals and enhancing the immunity;
4. Treating coronary heart disease and angina pectoris;
5. The function of strengthening stomach, promoting digestion and preventing postpartum syndrome;
6. Dilating coronary artery, improving myocardial blood and decreasing myocardium oxygen consumption, thus preventing ischemic heart disease.