Peanut hull extract, Peanut shell extract, Arachis hypogaea extract
CAS No.: 491-70-3
Appearance: Yellow crystalline powder
Specification: Luteolin 98%
Luteolin is a flavonoid; more specifically, it is one of the more common flavones. Luteolin is most often found in leaves, but it is also seen in rinds, barks, clover blossom and ragweed pollen. It has also been isolated from Salvia tomentosa. Dietary sources include celery, green pepper, perilla and camomile tea.
1. Luteolin is a naturally occurring compound found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems.
3. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
4. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention;
5. Luteolin may help promote healthy blood glucose levels and help in weight management for Syndrome X.