INCI: Euterpe Oleracea Fruit
Manufacturing Method: Cold Pressed (Organic & Conventional)
Origin: Brazil, Amazonian Rainforest
Pack Sizes: 1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
CAS No.: 861902-11-6
EINCS No.: Not applicable
Custos Tariff Code: 1515 19 90 00
1. A Highly Moisturizing & absorbing, natural emollient which is known to restore elasticity in the skin.
2. Powerful Anti-oxidant Properties & Strong Anti-Inflammatory attributes.
3. Rich in Essential Fatty Acids
4. Rich in Vitamin B1 / Vitamin B2 / Vitamin B3 / Vitamin C / Vitamin E
5. Rich in Minerals
6. Rich in Phytosterols
7. Rich in Anthocyanins
8. High in Essential Amino-Acids
Supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
Food & Cosmetic Status:
Acai Berry Oil, Cold Pressed is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).