INCI: Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglceride
Manufacturing Method: Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut is an extract of the leaves of the Aloe Barbadensis in a fraction of Coconut oil.
Origin: Central South Amerika
Pack Sizes: 1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
CAS No.: 85507-69-3 / 73398-61-5
EINCS No.: 265-724-3/ 777-452-2/ 305-181-2
Customs Tariff Code: 1302 19 70 00
1. A worthy hair shield & protector.
2. A fresh aroma that naturally soothes the skin.
3. Available at a variety of concentrations, depending on your formulation requirements & budget.
4. A silky smooth ingredient, most effective used on its own.
5. Known to aid muscle ache, burns and dehydrated skin.
6. A coconut base, giving you an exotic & effective emollient.
Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. It can also be confirmed that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in this product.
Food & Cosmetic Status:
Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Aloe Vera, Oily Extract in Coconut is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).